Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Meets and Events (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   BBK Performance Parts Cruise Set for September 11. (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92182)

2010SSRSM6 06-28-2010 01:39 PM

BBK Performance Parts Cruise Set for September 11.
 
I have officially received confirmation from BBK that we are locked in for September 11th, 2010. The address for the meet is:
BBK Performance
24770 Bostik Court
Temecula
CA 92590


Now for the fun stuff. Let me know if you're coming and if you want to get on the dyno list. The last event they dyno'd everything that showed up and could wait to hit the rollers, this time they are asking that we keep the dyno pulls to no more than 10.

As some of you know, BBK has several video files on their website about their products. Well, they are about to have DIY video's up on their site as well as here on Camaro5 for the install of their headers, midpipes, CAI, etc. I'm happy to report that they will be using a BEUTIFUL IOM SS/RS for the video production. :D

My car will be equipped with the BBK Camaro product line at the meet and will be strapped to the dyno so you can get a first hand look at what you can expect out of their products.

For those of you who are on the fence about which products to go with, you will get to see first hand what you get from BBK at the meet. There will be production and R&D shop tours as well as a nice discount on anything that is purchased the day of the meet from the Brothers Performance Parts Showroom. Unfortunately, all of there products are not available on the website yet, but you will be able to get all the info on the products that they carry the day of the meet.

You don't have to dyno just to come to the meet. The last meet was a sopping wet mess and we still had a good time.

There are several fast food joints as well as great restruants in the area to satisfy the need for food. If you want food on site, I've got a guy that has a mobile hot dog cart that I'm pretty sure I can get to set up and sell his goods.


If anyone wants to come in from out of town, I can post up hotel info.


Now for "The List": Just like the last event, I'll make the list as long as needed. If someone doesn't make it in for the event and they are on the list we will skip to the next name until everyone is dyno'd or BBK throw's up the white flag. :thumbsup:

1. 2010SSRSM6, Showing off the Host's products.

2. TripleB

3. Lakers171

4. Milk 1027

5. Linkwpc

6. Mindz

7. CTerry

8. Don O

9. The Jerk

10. PoorMansCamaro

11. Comm17/Comm54

12. Buitre

13. Our Bee

14. Buffnshine

15. ddunerider

16. Revo1

17. Fearlessinsocal

18. Shevyman

19. Marine1991

20. URR2SLO

21. Baisen

22. GRR

23.Busy_Boi

Iwantone2 06-28-2010 01:55 PM

*tentative*

tribone 06-28-2010 02:37 PM

I'm there!

The Jerk 06-28-2010 02:58 PM

Add me to that list. :D

ELA205 06-28-2010 03:14 PM

I'm in :thumbup:

TripleB 06-28-2010 04:26 PM

I thought I was number 2!!! :( hahaha yeah I'm in and down to dyno. Got my BBK cai and Borla exhaust :)

Iwantone2 06-28-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleB (Post 2036845)
I thought I was number 2!!! :( hahaha yeah I'm in and down to dyno. Got my BBK cai and Borla exhaust :)

we pulled some strings ;)

TripleB 06-28-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 2036863)
we pulled some strings ;)

:paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

2010SSRSM6 06-29-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleB (Post 2036845)
I thought I was number 2!!! :( hahaha yeah I'm in and down to dyno. Got my BBK cai and Borla exhaust :)

But you are # 2 :iono:

































:D

TripleB 06-29-2010 12:36 AM

hahaha...it's all good man, i just want to be on the list since i had to back out last time. :D

2010SSRSM6 06-29-2010 12:41 AM

No worries. I was half asleep when i put the list together. If I missed anyone else let me know.

PoorMansCamaro 06-29-2010 02:00 PM

Throw my name on there. i'll take the drive from vegas. can you give me the address and time? I have ceramic bbk long tubes on the car already and would like the free dyno. :D

Depending on the location, i might not need a hotel. my step dad lives in the lancaster/palmdale area.

Michael_Js 06-29-2010 02:33 PM

Wish I could, but I'll be on a plane, heading home from Seattle ;)

Next time ;)

Thanks for setting it up!

cterry 06-29-2010 05:48 PM

I posted on the other thread, but thought I should post here too. Looks like you already signed me up, so cool. Thanks.

2010SSRSM6-- Sounds like you might get me this time this time. Sounds like you have more mods now.

2010SSRSM6 06-29-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 2040859)
Throw my name on there. i'll take the drive from vegas. can you give me the address and time? I have ceramic bbk long tubes on the car already and would like the free dyno. :D

Depending on the location, i might not need a hotel. my step dad lives in the lancaster/palmdale area.

It's about 120 miles from Lancaster (center) to Temecula (center). BBK's address is:

BBK Performance
24770 Bostik Court
Temecula
CA 92590

The last meet at BBK was from 10am - 3pm. If memory serves me correctly it went long, and a few of us went out to dinner afterwards.

2010SSRSM6 06-29-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cterry (Post 2041699)
I posted on the other thread, but thought I should post here too. Looks like you already signed me up, so cool. Thanks.

2010SSRSM6-- Sounds like you might get me this time this time. Sounds like you have more mods now.

There you go rubbing that salt in the wounds again. :mad0260:

j/k.


It looks like everything goes on next week.

I'll have the BBK Stainless LT's and CAI on for the dyno so if anyone is interested in how they do, you'll get to see them in action.

2010SSRSM6 06-29-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael_Js (Post 2040976)
Wish I could, but I'll be on a plane, heading home from Seattle ;)

Next time ;)

Thanks for setting it up!

We have got to meet up one of these days so I can hear you sound system. I keep waiting to order my stuff because I want to know if the 10" sub will be enough or if I should suck it up and go bigger.

What's the next meet you will be able to make?

cterry 06-29-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 2042023)
There you go rubbing that salt in the wounds again. :mad0260:

j/k.


It looks like everything goes on next week.

I'll have the BBK Stainless LT's and CAI on for the dyno so if anyone is interested in how they do, you'll get to see them in action.

I just had to do it. I have a KN Aircharger now, but thats it for engine mods. hope to have exhaust before the meet. See you there.

PoorMansCamaro 06-29-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 2042015)
It's about 120 miles from Lancaster (center) to Temecula (center). BBK's address is:

BBK Performance
24770 Bostik Court
Temecula
CA 92590

The last meet at BBK was from 10am - 3pm. If memory serves me correctly it went long, and a few of us went out to dinner afterwards.

Dang! Lol ok, I'll probably be staying at a hotel then! Thanks!

Hope u guys don't mind a v6er using up some of the dyno times...

TripleB 06-29-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 2042635)
Dang! Lol ok, I'll probably be staying at a hotel then! Thanks!

Hope u guys don't mind a v6er using up some of the dyno times...

yeah, you'll want a room somewhere, it's quite a trek for you.

we've got another V6 on the dyno, so no worries bro!! see you there!!

tribone 06-29-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 2042635)
Dang! Lol ok, I'll probably be staying at a hotel then! Thanks!

Hope u guys don't mind a v6er using up some of the dyno times...

Not at all!! Come on down!

2010SSRSM6 06-30-2010 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 2042635)
Dang! Lol ok, I'll probably be staying at a hotel then! Thanks!

Hope u guys don't mind a v6er using up some of the dyno times...

Not a all. Let me know what kind of room you want and I'll get you the info on what's available around the meet spot. You don't have to worry about your car in this area either. :thumbsup:

Milk 1027 06-30-2010 02:20 AM

I'll be there, but I'll be glad to give someone my dyno spot if they want to test something, since I just want to see my stock power. (unless someone buys my second gen by then.

comm17 06-30-2010 07:38 AM

Put us on the list for the dyno too!! :D

PoorMansCamaro 06-30-2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 2043385)
Not a all. Let me know what kind of room you want and I'll get you the info on what's available around the meet spot. You don't have to worry about your car in this area either. :thumbsup:

I'm not picky on hotels. cheapest rates but decent hotel is fine for me. i'll look up some places on hotels.com as well. Thanks!:thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.