Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Convertible Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Synergy Green Convertible SS. Who plans to buy one? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93982)

Whorable MPG1975 07-09-2010 10:46 AM

Synergy Green Convertible SS. Who plans to buy one?

Who is planning on buying a convertible in this color? I know it will be a while before we see any verts' rolling around but I am starting to dig this color and would definitely be a unique combination. I have about a year and a half left overseas but planning on getting one as soon as I touch American soil. I plan on a 1SS with the A6... I already have the mod list printed out.Thoughts??:chevy:

The pain of waiting is tremendous:suicide::suicide::suicide:

v6sonoma 07-09-2010 11:44 AM

If I remember correctly the green is to be discontinued just before convertible production begins.

Hot Rod 07-09-2010 12:23 PM

Last order date for Synergy Green will be sometime in December. Unless we will be able to order convertibles before that time, we can't say we can order it. I have a feeling Synergy Green will be available again for 2012 models and for years to come. Who knows maybe they'll limit it to convertibles and Z28's.

StangKiller-SS 07-09-2010 09:24 PM

Sounds like SGM won't be around when the Vert's hit, but I think if it was somehow made possible it would probably be the most unique on the road because I don't think it would be a very popular combo at all. It'd look good, just not popular. If SGM does end up only being a half year color, it'd make me curious as to what color will take it's place on the color palette.

2010 SSRS 07-09-2010 09:26 PM

I finally seen a Synergy Green Camaro today here in RI, that color looks awesome.

Great White 07-09-2010 09:30 PM

I so badly want a SGM 1SS/RS M6 but want to have a job before ordering. I graduate in Dec and take my boards in Jan. *insert sad face*

CaniacFan 07-09-2010 09:43 PM

Ya, read that orders for Synergy are being accepted July 1st - December 1st. No word as to whether it will be back in 2012 - probably way too early to tell as those initial orders are just rolling in and the Oshawa plant is closed for 2 weeks in July..

It could disappear just like the Aqua Blue Metallic did.. Cross your fingers.

jimsss 07-09-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great White (Post 2078573)
I so badly want a SGM 1SS/RS M6 but want to have a job before ordering. I graduate in Dec and take my boards in Jan. *insert sad face*

Yea, You may want to work on that job thing first...:facepalm:

Great White 07-09-2010 10:25 PM

Yeah, I have a good bit saved up and so much in fact to put 9K down on one but I don't want to add to my monthly bills a new car and insurance with no job as support. It just sucks I'ma miss my favorite color by 1 month.

guiLT 07-09-2010 10:34 PM

I will see my first Synergy Green tomorrow at the Tampa Gulf Coast Camaros meet. :happyanim: :bellyroll:

When I clicked on this thread I thought there were pictures of some. :laugh: :facepalm:

Whorable MPG1975 07-09-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

...I don't think it would be a very popular combo at all. It'd look good, just not popular.
Thats exactly why I want to build it! Lets just hope the sell a few hard tops with this combo and they will keep it around for us soft top people. :chevy:

Maybe someone can Photoshop a pic or two with the SGM on a vert' for us??:iono: