Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2011 Camaro FINALLY hits Chevrolet.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94772)

BacktoGM 07-13-2010 10:38 PM

2011 Camaro FINALLY hits Chevrolet.com
 
As reported on CAMARO5 HOMEPAGE.

I just checked Chevrolet.com and GM finally updated the web page to the 2011. Have not checked it completely out yet. Want to let Camaro5 know.

chevydrvr 07-13-2010 10:43 PM

I saw the title and had to rush over and look.They finally did! Looks great.

Looks like the high-rise spoiler is available again!

2010 SSRS 07-13-2010 10:47 PM

Cool, going to check it out

Kurushio 07-13-2010 11:19 PM

The colors of on the car looks off to me. Like too flat, especially CGM. I also dont like how you have to use the little arrow to turn the car to snapshots of each angle. I liked how before you could grab the car and move it to each angle quickly and fluidly. Other than that almost no changes that werent expected.

CUPRA 07-13-2010 11:24 PM

I know it's not till later in the year, but no SGM on the color chart either...

My Dream Car Is A Camaro 07-13-2010 11:35 PM

Once, I saw this thread I went straight to the website. lol

chevydrvr 07-13-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurushio (Post 2094782)
The colors of on the car looks off to me. Like too flat, especially CGM. I also dont like how you have to use the little arrow to turn the car to snapshots of each angle. I liked how before you could grab the car and move it to each angle quickly and fluidly. Other than that almost no changes that werent expected.

You can still drag the car to rotate it...only at the main camaro overview page though not on the build page.

2010 Bumblebee 07-13-2010 11:52 PM

Looks like they did a lot of new things with the web site.

ketel0ne 07-13-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUPRA;
I know it's not till later in the year, but no SGM on the color chart either...

Yeah it is on the main page but not in the build colors.

cybergm10 07-14-2010 12:13 AM

My father loves my 2010 so he ordered a 11 2LT in early June. Cant wait to check out the HUD in action

dougpaw57 07-14-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevydrvr (Post 2094664)
I saw the title and had to rush over and look.They finally did! Looks great.

Looks like the high-rise spoiler is available again!

Where do you see a different spoiler? I can't find it.

chevydrvr 07-14-2010 12:53 AM

It's in the photo gallery under accessories and it says it's only interm availability. That's probably why it's not on the actual build list probably a super special thing.

Revo1 07-14-2010 12:55 AM

Good catch!

dougpaw57 07-14-2010 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevydrvr (Post 2095164)
It's in the photo gallery under accessories and it says it's only interm availability. That's probably why it's not on the actual build list probably a super special thing.

Thanks, I found it. I'm not too thrilled with that look, but I do think that it wouldn't look right without the ground effects kit.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.