Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 30 of 494
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jeffswhitess
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 03-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 835
Posted By jeffswhitess
AT 145 MINE DIDN'T COME OFF!!!

AT 145 MINE DIDN'T COME OFF!!!
Forum: Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 03-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 433
Posted By jeffswhitess
Hey there is no dot on my headlights so my car...

Hey there is no dot on my headlights so my car wasn't judged yet! We need a recount!!!!
Forum: Camaro Fest Discussions 12-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 21,743
Posted By jeffswhitess
I am in for this!!!!

I am in for this!!!!
Forum: USA - Southeast 10-14-2014, 01:26 AM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
Yes I am ok now!! Think we got the facebook thing...

Yes I am ok now!! Think we got the facebook thing worked out.:yikes:
Are we there yet?:thumbup:
Forum: USA - Southeast 10-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
Can't wait to see you guy's this weekend in...

Can't wait to see you guy's this weekend in Shiloh. As of today we have 10 cars for sure and about 4 more we are not sure about!
Forum: USA - Southeast 06-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
Cooley and gang. It was great too have you guy's...

Cooley and gang. It was great too have you guy's with us yesterday.It is always a great time we get together. I never know what going to happen next ,but you can bet I will be in the middle of it and...
Forum: USA - Southeast 06-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
The Big Ugly Show is still on only 40% chance of...

The Big Ugly Show is still on only 40% chance of Rain. Means 60 % sun!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 06-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 878
Posted By jeffswhitess
That looks like White Sands Missile Range in New...

That looks like White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico to me.
Forum: Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 06-24-2014, 01:29 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,241
Posted By jeffswhitess
I like it , But I am almost there anyways! LOL!!

I like it , But I am almost there anyways! LOL!!
Forum: Member Car Journals 06-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 809
Posted By jeffswhitess
Your car is cool, but the flash name has been...

Your car is cool, but the flash name has been taken already!! LOL!!!
Forum: USA - Southeast 05-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
Sorry but I just found out Music City has a show...

Sorry but I just found out Music City has a show for the troop on the 28th. So If you guy's could change the date we would be better able to make it for your Cruise! You guy could come to Nashville...
Forum: USA - Southeast 05-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
I am always ready to eat and ride!!!

I am always ready to eat and ride!!!
Forum: USA - Southeast 05-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
Cooley I will get this info to the Nashville...

Cooley I will get this info to the Nashville group.

Jeff
Forum: Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav 05-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 11,602
Posted By jeffswhitess
Pm Price please

Pm Price please
Forum: Transmission / Driveline 02-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Replies: 327
Views: 26,046
Posted By jeffswhitess
Never mind I found it! 169.00

Never mind I found it! 169.00
Forum: Transmission / Driveline 02-22-2014, 08:04 PM
Replies: 327
Views: 26,046
Posted By jeffswhitess
I must have missed it, but what is the price on...

I must have missed it, but what is the price on this?
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 12-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,569
Posted By jeffswhitess
I haven't been here in weeks and I check in the...

I haven't been here in weeks and I check in the find this!!! Now I need to find some comet to clean the grin off my face!!!!
Forum: Autos For Sale / Wanted 10-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,385
Posted By jeffswhitess
Sorry that you are leaving us!! This sucks!!!

Sorry that you are leaving us!! This sucks!!!
Forum: Camaro Motorsports Discussions 08-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,519
Posted By jeffswhitess
I can't wait for this to open!!!

I can't wait for this to open!!!
Forum: USA - Southeast 08-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Replies: 6,015
Views: 183,276
Posted By jeffswhitess
That looks wait for it !!!!!!!...

That looks wait for it !!!!!!! -----------s-p-e-c-i-a-l------------ !!!!! I mean great,now all you need are the hideaways!!!
Forum: 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) 07-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 1,861
Posted By jeffswhitess
My car looks like this!

My car looks like this!
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Replies: 113
Views: 7,916
Posted By jeffswhitess
I drive mine every day !!!

I drive mine every day !!!
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,640
Posted By jeffswhitess
Kinda looks like mine only Black!

Kinda looks like mine only Black!
Forum: 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) 07-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 11,345
Posted By jeffswhitess
I would be up for a drive in the 1LE!

I would be up for a drive in the 1LE!
Forum: 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) 07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 12,576
Posted By jeffswhitess
yes that would be great!!!!

yes that would be great!!!!
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 07-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 10,135
Posted By jeffswhitess
Done!!

Done!!
Forum: 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) 07-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 10,202
Posted By jeffswhitess
Can you add me to the list for Friday morning? ...

Can you add me to the list for Friday morning?
Thanks Jeff
Forum: Member Car Journals 06-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Replies: 305
Views: 22,549
Posted By jeffswhitess
You and your dad are doing a great job. I like...

You and your dad are doing a great job. I like the silver stripes.
Forum: Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 06-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,852
Posted By jeffswhitess
Nice ride Zack. Music City Camaro's would be glad...

Nice ride Zack. Music City Camaro's would be glad to have you run with use on club events!
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 06-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,315
Posted By jeffswhitess
Beige anybody can do black. Most all cars have...

Beige anybody can do black. Most all cars have black or gray interiors. Step out of the box!! Just my .2! I have Beige and love it.At cars shows people ask if I had it done.I tell them it came that...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 494

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.