Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jeffswhitess
Forum: USA - Southeast 06-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Replies: 3,250
Views: 79,752
Posted By jeffswhitess
Cooley and gang. It was great too have you guy's...

Cooley and gang. It was great too have you guy's with us yesterday.It is always a great time we get together. I never know what going to happen next ,but you can bet I will be in the middle of it and...
Forum: USA - Southeast 06-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Replies: 3,250
Views: 79,752
Posted By jeffswhitess
The Big Ugly Show is still on only 40% chance of...

The Big Ugly Show is still on only 40% chance of Rain. Means 60 % sun!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 06-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 609
Posted By jeffswhitess
That looks like White Sands Missile Range in New...

That looks like White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico to me.
Forum: Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 06-24-2014, 01:29 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 1,781
Posted By jeffswhitess
I like it , But I am almost there anyways! LOL!!

I like it , But I am almost there anyways! LOL!!
Forum: Member Car Journals 06-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 563
Posted By jeffswhitess
Your car is cool, but the flash name has been...

Your car is cool, but the flash name has been taken already!! LOL!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 05-27-2014, 12:44 AM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
What color? I don't see no color !!! Who cares...

What color? I don't see no color !!! Who cares about color?? It's likes Camaro's they come in any color it's still a Camaro.
Forum: USA - Southeast 05-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Replies: 3,250
Views: 79,752
Posted By jeffswhitess
Sorry but I just found out Music City has a show...

Sorry but I just found out Music City has a show for the troop on the 28th. So If you guy's could change the date we would be better able to make it for your Cruise! You guy could come to Nashville...
Forum: USA - Southeast 05-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Replies: 3,250
Views: 79,752
Posted By jeffswhitess
I am always ready to eat and ride!!!

I am always ready to eat and ride!!!
Forum: USA - Southeast 05-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Replies: 3,250
Views: 79,752
Posted By jeffswhitess
Cooley I will get this info to the Nashville...

Cooley I will get this info to the Nashville group.

Jeff
Forum: Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav 05-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,796
Posted By jeffswhitess
Pm Price please

Pm Price please
Forum: Transmission / Driveline 02-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Replies: 303
Views: 18,879
Posted By jeffswhitess
Never mind I found it! 169.00

Never mind I found it! 169.00
Forum: Transmission / Driveline 02-22-2014, 08:04 PM
Replies: 303
Views: 18,879
Posted By jeffswhitess
I must have missed it, but what is the price on...

I must have missed it, but what is the price on this?
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 12-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,099
Posted By jeffswhitess
I haven't been here in weeks and I check in the...

I haven't been here in weeks and I check in the find this!!! Now I need to find some comet to clean the grin off my face!!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 11-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 10-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
Kate ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Kate ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Forum: Autos For Sale / Wanted 10-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,261
Posted By jeffswhitess
Sorry that you are leaving us!! This sucks!!!

Sorry that you are leaving us!! This sucks!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 09-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
She looks like she could milk a snake with those...

She looks like she could milk a snake with those abs!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 08-30-2013, 11:26 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
And what color would that be ? Flesh tone!!!

And what color would that be ? Flesh tone!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 08-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
oh boy!!!!

oh boy!!!!
Forum: Camaro Motorsports Discussions 08-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,873
Posted By jeffswhitess
I can't wait for this to open!!!

I can't wait for this to open!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 08-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
yum!

yum!
Forum: USA - Southeast 08-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Replies: 3,250
Views: 79,752
Posted By jeffswhitess
That looks wait for it !!!!!!!...

That looks wait for it !!!!!!! -----------s-p-e-c-i-a-l------------ !!!!! I mean great,now all you need are the hideaways!!!
Forum: 2013 Fest Discussions (IV) 07-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 1,641
Posted By jeffswhitess
My car looks like this!

My car looks like this!
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Replies: 113
Views: 7,362
Posted By jeffswhitess
I drive mine every day !!!

I drive mine every day !!!
Forum: 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,329
Posted By jeffswhitess
Kinda looks like mine only Black!

Kinda looks like mine only Black!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 07-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
here kitty kitty!

here kitty kitty!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 07-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
Forum: 2013 Fest Discussions (IV) 07-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,078
Posted By jeffswhitess
I would be up for a drive in the 1LE!

I would be up for a drive in the 1LE!
Forum: 2013 Fest Discussions (IV) 07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,150
Posted By jeffswhitess
yes that would be great!!!!

yes that would be great!!!!
Forum: Off-topic Discussions 07-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Replies: 9,383
Views: 2,089,515
Posted By jeffswhitess
me luvz redheadsssssssss!!!!!

me luvz redheadsssssssss!!!!!
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.