View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #14
PROZ11

Drives: 2012 RS/2SS, 69 ProStreet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorGreg View Post
Thanks for the info! So it looks like it's kind of like my car (except waaay cooler obviously) in the sense that it's a very highly optioned 6 cylinder vert with the RS package - I think that was the only way to get the hidden headlights right? Also is it safe to assume it's a 6 since it doesn't have SS badging? I wonder what it's worth?
Nothing like a first Gen rag top, but I'm a little biased. It's impossible to tell from the pictures what engine/drivetrain it's running. I wouldn't assume its a 6 cylinder. There were many, many V8s that weren't SS cars. Plus the car has been updated in that there was no cowl hood or spoilers offered on 67 Camaros. Spoilers started in 68 and cowl hoods in 69. So it's hard to tell how that car left the factory and what other things have been changed from the pictures. A lot of things can be change on a car in 50 plus years. My 69 convertible has had a few changes since it left the showroom.. LOL.

I had a similar photo op to the OP but mine was the opposite. I ran into a 5th Gen convertible while in my 69 at a cruse in a while back and had to grab a picture of the two brothers from another mother..