View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #35
lil_chef
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 1,823
Who would you recommend as your favorite North Florida area store?
Ive been planning on Pedderizing my car ever since ive become acquainted with this site. i am just curious on who you recommend i go to considering i spend 75% of my time in Florida and the other 25% in Tennessee
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote