As featured on Homepage
Yesterday we finished another Magnacharged Camaro... this time an L99 A6 automatic
. Bone stock the car made 338 RWHP / 363 RWTQ. After the modifications we performed, it made 550 RWHP / 505 RWTQ.
The customer is generous enough to let us take it to the LSX shootout to display in our booth and make passes, so we decided to go to our home track, Milan Dragway and make a few test passes tonight.
Outside the car sounds great! It's pretty loud at WOT, but at cruising speeds is very quiet inside with the Corsa exhaust.
Modifications are as follows:
- Magnacharger MP2300 Intercooled Supercharger
- Livernois Motorsports Ported Lower Supercharger Manifold
- Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- Livernois Motorsports DOD/VCT Delete Kit
- Livernois Motorsports L92 Stage 1B Camshaft
- 60# Injectors
- Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
- Kooks 1 7/8” Longtube Headers
- Kooks Catted Connection Pipe
- Corsa Catback
- Nitto 275/40/20 Drag Radials
- Tuned by Livernois Motorsports
It went 11.16 @ 126, 11.11 @ 125, and a best of 11.05 @ 125 mph. It definitely has 10's in it, but it was cool and the track wasn't biting great. It would 60' great, then spin after the 60'.