View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
FrankT
400HP used to be enough..

Drives: 2010 2SS rs manual
First of all, the avatar pic is at the now closed Doug Jones Chevrolet in Benson, NC. Not even the signs remain now. This had been a small town dealer in business for (I believe) over 30 years. It has changed names over the years, but the core people remained and offered the best buying and customer service experience I have ever experienced. The 2010 Camaro was about the 22nd car I had bought there. My car was the last car to ever be invoiced to the dealer. It arrived three days after the dealer closed, and had to be transferred to another local dealer that was still in business. That dealer honored the original deal on the car. It was bought for GM Supplier price (credit union member discount). Afterward, Doug Jones himself gave me the Manufacturers Statement of Origin (MSO) for the car. It had been invoiced at that time to Doug Jones Chevrolet. In case any of you don't know, the MSO is sent in to DMV with the title application. The dealer where it was transferred was sent another MSO invoiced to their dealership which was sent with the title app.

Build thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47925
FrankT is offline   Reply With Quote