View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 08:45 PM   #5798
TreedYou

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS, 2013 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
The GT500 is very dependent. It is track-dependent, prep-dependent, DA-dependent, etc. And apparently, it can only win when it is against cars that is has a huge advantage against AND on a track where it can exploit those advantages. So yes, this track did heavily favor the 500. There will be tracks where the Z51 will match it or beat it. And likewise, there will be tracks where the ZL1 will beat it. However in the same price range of $65K, the GT50 and GT350R will not be able to beat the Z51 or ZL1 on any track at all.

So pretty much Ford made 1 car that can win if it has a huge advantage but not all the time and not everywhere.

A supercharger adds weight too. So does huge brakes and big radiators. Are you saying the weight offset the performance gains? Because if so then that is a lame argument. Because you know what else added weight with absolutely no performance gains? the 2LT. And all the other $20K worth of options that came on the Z51 that was tested.
I love how you speak as if what you say are facts, I am glad that you are confident and are able to convince yourself that DA and track prep doesn't affect your preferred cars. Not even your delusion can't break the laws of physics..

And no, that's not what I am saying, where did you even read that from my posts?

And LOL at you not being able to post without mentioning a price.
If you can't afford the car don't get mad at it.
TreedYou is offline   Reply With Quote