View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:29 PM   #3
go_go_gadget88

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS ABM 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
25% UDP can make a little more power on a hydraulic power steering car like yours. I think it's reasonable to expect 5-10whp.

Now, we could get a SS4 NFC in there and make some more power - and it would play great with your future centrifugal plans.
I see from your sig you run one? What brand did you go with? I was looking at SLP and fluidampr..but quite a price difference between them for something that I will likely have to take back off at some point down the road, so leaning towards the SLP. Also curious about belts...they list the ones you need but I have seen mention that those are incorrect sizes.

And yeah, I'm sure you'd like that! There was no SS4 NFC when i did my cam, or that may have been tempting. Should have done f35 at least. As it is, I plan to at least leave this cam in it until the boost choice has been solidified. I think current cam would play decent with a centri. Not sure how well it'd do with PD or turbo, but certainly not ideal.

As usual, appreciate your input man!
2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3 6 Speed -- Rotofab CAI | Speed Engineering 1 7/8" Longtubes w/ cat Delete | Magnaflow competition catback | TSP 231/246 cam| TSP/PAC .660" Spring Kit | TSP CNC Ported Heads | Bo White PTB | GPI Ported/RM Intake | 3.91's | BC Catch Can | MGW Shifter | BMR 1" Drop Springs | BMR Trailing arms/Toe Rods/Rear UCA Bushings | Pegasus Subframe Mounts
go_go_gadget88 is offline   Reply With Quote