Originally Posted by Mungo
Given that the first Z/28 was a vin code for a performance package to compete in the Trans Am racing with a limit on HP, my request would be this:
1. Eaton four rotor SC DI V-6 with 415 Hp.
2. Pedders Coil over suspension Lowered 1.5 inches.
3. Low restriction Cats and exhaust.
4. Z/28 spoiler similar to the dovetail.
5.Z/28 unique front fascia
6. Custom colors like Dupont hot hues or house of kolors.
7. Z/28 badging on outside and interior.
8. Z/28 special wheels.
This car would be priced somewhere between a fully loaded 2LT and 2SS.
Anything with more HP and equipment than a 2SS let's just call it a ZL1.
I would also add dry sump, fuel pickup, 2pc. front rotors, SS brake lines, Recaro seats, 18" wheels, ... perf. bushings, quick ratio steering, (This car is getting expensive!) ... sequential gearbox, racing pedals