OK!!! Finally got my 2SS/RS complete (for now at least)! I took delivery on 9/4 and have been busy off and on ever since. It took a bit longer than I wanted, but I believe it was worth the wait!
This car is a real head turn everywhere it goes, and is very polular at local cruise nights. I even ended up with an "Auto Biography" in our state-wide newspaper a week or so ago. You can read the bio here http://tinyurl.com/YouENvyMySS
(may need to register on the site).
* 2SS/RS, with factory 21" black wheels, painted ground effects, and 3M bra treatment on front fascia
* 30% tint on side and rear windows (Secured Sound Plus; Westport, MA)
* black bowtie graphics on wheels and rear emblem (Big Worm Graphics)
* painted front bowtie (Big Worm treatement was impossible to apply w/o wrinkles)
* side lenses and tail lights treated with "smoke" level tint (Headlight Armor)
* custom fabricated cold air intake (Altered Image Performance; Plainfield, CT)
* American Racing long tube headers with high performance cats (stock muffler/tips)
* QTP electronic cutouts feeding custom fabricated side dumps (Altered Image)
* Hurst billet short throw shift (Hurst-Shifters)
* Finish done with Zaino (claybar, Z2, Z5, Z6, and Z8)
* Custom tune and dyno run (Maximum Performance; Bristol, RI <NEW!>
* YouTube video to document exhaust sound with and without cutouts