View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 12:34 PM   #11
Tbone98

Drives: 2023 Sierra AT4, 2024 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
I said that it's normal to see delays like this. You didn't post a reason for a delay, you just made a bunch of panicked posts about CEs getting delayed. That's not helping anyone if you're not showing anyone facts. We've had enough of supposed factual information from guys like Lethal Garage.

You're a brand new member so why would anyone put stock in some noob saying they know why delays are happening but that they can't say why. Screw that. You need to show where this information is coming from if you want anyone to believe you.

fwiw, I'm posting everything I know because GM isn't doing any of the Camaro faithful any favors for 2024.
Look, I appreciate the information being posted. And I understand that I am new. So I’ll tell you now I. The way of responding to your last sentence. I fully agree that WE have done a horrible job on this launch for the public. And WE need to keep the consumer more up to date. And keep in mind, I am also a consumer waiting in agony, but I am also in WE category where the cannot say certain things until certain times
Hope that clarifies
Tbone98 is offline   Reply With Quote