View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 09:27 AM   #453
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickss View Post
I live in Western New York and watch and listen to most of the sports shows and have not seen or heard of fans calling in for the head of Sean Mcdermott, I`m not saying there isn`t talk of firing him but would be really confusing considering that the Bills have signed both coach Sean McDermott and general manager Brandon Beane tor contract extensions through the 2027 season this past June, so in my opinion Sean isn`t going anywhere as far as the Bills ownership is concerned and that would be Terry Pegula and Pegula hasn`t said a thing about Sean`s future with the Bills, do fans think Pegula would fire the guy who defended him of racism!!? (
)
Gotcha. I think the sports shows are making me believe Sean McDermott is on the hot seat. He honestly might be because of his record in 1 score games (8-9 I think?) and 0-5 in overtime.

Saw the Bills schedule. That Broncos loss was absolutely crushing. Not because the broncos are a bad team (made a complete turnaround) but because of the head 2 head tiebreaker. I just don’t see the bills going 5-0 down the stretch with the Chiefs and Miami on the remaining schedule. Who knows though, never seen the chiefs offense struggle as much as I have this year.

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
m6-lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote