View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 01:24 PM   #11
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple5even813 View Post
My thoughts are they'll become tougher to sell and get a decent price for in the future. But not because of parts issues. I believe there are plenty of companies that will step in to fill the void left by GM not supporting the car with parts. My car hasn't had mag-ride shocks in at least 5 years and I couldn't care less.

I believe that what will kill the high performance car market is the government @#$%ing with companies that provide tuning software and emissions related stuff, and those companies buckling from the slightest amount of pressure or flexing from regulatory alphabet agencies. I think it'll eventually come to the point where you can't even register one of these things for use on the road, and you won't be able to get insurance for it either.
Not going to argue with anyone since I am the OP but your last part of your post about not being able to get insurance or register these cars I do not think it will ever come to be that bad. If it does there will be a lot of pissed off people. Thanks for your input about this.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote