Thread: FS 2024 2SS CE
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:15 AM   #1
SS9146

Drives: Chevy Camaro ZL1
FS 2024 2SS CE

I am new to this forum, but I have been very active in another car world for over 50 years. So, a little background.

My third car growing up was a 69 396 Camaro SS & RS. Due to a health issue I had to order an automatic. I ordered it new and went off to college.
Long story short, the car was stolen, found, and repaired, or so I thought. Found out later the frame was bent so I traded for a Porsche.

After 50+ years playing with cars, fast forward to 2023 and I decided I wanted to buy one of the last Camaros. I wanted a 2024 ZL1 1LE same color as the 69. Of course it wasn’t going to be built.

But I decided that one of the CE’s would probably work. I have known the principal at one of the local dealerships for 30+ years and told him what I wanted. His first allocation came but it was for anything except a ZL1.

By now I have figured out that getting one of the 350 ZR1’s was slim to none, so I ordered a 2SS as close to a ZL1 1LE as possible. Put the CE package on it and waited. It arrived and I took delivery.

Then I found a ZL1. The car I really wanted in the first place. Negotiations followed and I ended up with a second Camaro in the bad ass Matte Black color.

So now I am offering the 2SS CE for sale. Convertible, A10 tranny, magnetic suspension, dual mode exhaust, copper free brakes, strut brace, car cover, etc. Little panthers everywhere.

It has under 100 miles on it. The paint is spectacular and if you haven’t seen one outside on a sunny day the metallic just jumps out at you. Shows dust too.

A couple of the pictures look like there are faults in the paint on the hood. There are no paint issues, it’s some reflections of clouds and other things.
The car is in the central Ohio area even though it has Florida plates on it.

Here is a link to some pictures https://photos.app.goo.gl/VNvjHSGJbWk57Geu6 as well as the sticker.

Car has a clean Ohio title, no liens. Asking 85K

Let’s talk
Steve
Attached Images