View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #16
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
I took my Camaro in for various things and one was a random clunking sound that I occasionally heard when I went over speed bumps in the parking garage at work. The sound was more likely to happen when I was going 10-15 mph and turning right while going over a speed bump and the passenger tire was the first to hit.

Anyhow, the tech that checked it out said it was caused by spring insulators (bushings?) not sitting properly (both driver/passenger). They reseated the insulators and lubed the contact points. Guess I'll find out in the morning when I get to work if this resolved the issue or not.
I got the clunk on only certain bumps when making right turns. I told my dealer last time It was in too, they said they couldn't find anything. I barely even notice it anymore, either I got used to it or it went away.....
I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Daily Driver
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT 6.0 - Tow Vehicle
1993 Volkswagen Fox - Race Car (yes seriously)

"Like" my race team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farfrumwinnin
Rogue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote