View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #20
Keeper of the Faith
Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Hey guys and TxTurbo...

For the other mods, TxTurbo and I were discussing stickers a while back when the first shirt thread went up. In fact, Dragon,Tran, Moose, and I were discussing stickers over a year ago. I have been begging for stickers FOREVER!!!

TxTurbo, if you can make up a few designs showing us what you have in mind, PLEASE...let's see what you got!

BTW, did you ever get the email w/ the 4 different types? I thought I sent that to you a while back....I forget... I think we were discussing solid colors since we couldn't do a fade, right?

Anyhow, let's see what you have in mind.

These here are the ones we originally started working with. Maybe we can come up w/ a few more designs. Again, I'd LOVE to finally have stickers!

I can do the CAMARO5.COM decals in white or chrome pretty easily. Single colors are quick and easy. Thats what I would like to do for the Indy event for the members who are taking cars. Then after Indy is over we can come up with something a little nicer. The one with the bowtie is good, but it will take more time and more than one color if I do them on my cutter. If the faded multicolor one is preferred, I can do those but will have to find out what it will cost for me to have them printed after the Indy event.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote