View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
I just ordered the option 2 Pedder drag kit and already have drop springs installed with sway bars. I also have every other rear end component ordered for replacement as well. Axles/CV, toe rod, trailing arms, tunnel brace, subframe connector and driveshaft being replaced. Motor mounts are being replaced and I will be running 16" wheels with drag radials. After all of this I will then try to dial it in to hook at track. This is going to take time and patience to get it right but this is a good start. I have had it at the track a couple times but am running stock 21" wheel/tires and 1-3 gear is useless as it spins no matter what. Best I have done is 12.00 and trap speed was 126mph so there is alot in this car when it hooks and this is with the 627hp I have now. After the engine is rebuilt this winter and all of these items are installed it will be a beast at the track as it will be putting down around 900hp when it is unleashed.
Here is the Camaro Drag Kit 2.

It focuses on all of the bushings in the rear, and using our HD versions. It will also include our alignment package, which will give you the opportunity to add front caster for more hight speed stability, but most importantly, get you to a better rear camber for a more optimum footprint.

Part # Pedders Compnent
EP1201 CAMARO TOTAL REAR SUB FRAME BUSHING REPLACEMENT
EP1167HD REAR ZETA HD DIFFERENTIAL BUSHING KIT
EP6578 CAMARO Front Radius Rod STIFFENING SNUBBERS (new)
EP7322 Camaro Rear Control arm - Upper inner rear. Might ship with a different p/n.
EP7264 Zeta rear lower control arm inner
EP7323 Zeta Camaro Rear Toe, and trailing arm links in and out.
PDUSACAMFULL CAMARO REAR EXTENDED CAMBER, TOE ADJUSTERS, FRONT CASTER ECCENTRICS & CAMBER ADJUSTERS

thanks
mike
dms