View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Thumbs up 1st Annual Official Camaro5Fest (April 16-18, 2010)

Well guys I'm taking the trip to this event with my wife Rachael. It took a little bit (a lot) of convincing but a think in the end it will be worth it. It is a First Big Event and looking back in a few years from now I do not want to say "We should of went"....... I'm not planning to do this every year..just this one time. I will be going to the other Local events IE: Oshawa..etc.
So with that said; I planned on leaving on the 14th Apr. AM..Drive 10-12 hrs. sleep in Hotel. Then drive the rest of the way to Valdosta GA..arriving at the Hotel on the 15th...this way we do not have to rush on the 16th. Or we can do it in 3 days if there is any single drivers....I'm open to other reasonable timings. We can also meet up with some other Members on the way down if possible. . Leaving back home on the 18th.
So far I think we are the only going . I'm going to try to find a big Canadian Flag and was wondering if someone has one or where to buy a not to Large flag. So any positive feedback will be appreciated since this is my first long trip in a car.

Please add to the list if your interested..

1. RickRay = Rick & Rachael = #122
2. ls1_98 = Joseph = # VENDOR / ACS Composite
3. Christcringle = Christian & Sue = #277
4. Hiney1 = Gary & Cindy = #350
5. Luckynuts
6. CanadianCamaro

Last edited by RickRay; 03-04-2010 at 04:21 PM.
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote