View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #3351
2K05GT
Muscle Car Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Shelby GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Ohhh now we're internet racing... awesome....

I love the smell of a dead thread.....

How many times do we have to quote web ET's???

Are we really moving this conversation in a direction it's never been... on this website???

really?

Serioulsy we're arguing stock Camaro against a mild Moded Mustang?

Look if you own a camaro and you are that concerned about the ET's of a mildly moded mustang... You're worring about a drivers race...

And if you are a mustang guy who feels the need to continually show that a mildly moded mustang can beat a Camaro... You are also arguing what is a driver's race. And if the only reason you are here is to keep us camaro fans honest... You are wearing out your welcome....

No ground breaking news here that I can see.
Not at all sir,
I am in the Market for a Camaro (Cyber Grey Metallic), you can look at my past posts and see.
I am not "Internet Racing" I am not trying to put Stock vs Mod I was just posting to a question.

I spend every saturday at the track and I see pure Stock 2010 Camaros and Mustangs traping and ET'ing the same times all day long. Sure there are those factory freaks that run excpetional times, I beleive that Konablue10Gt and NRHA Stocker are those exceptions. because they all do not run those times. Sure Driver is a huge factor, maybe those drivers are exceptional? who knows. if I go by my weekend racing experiences then I would say the 2010 Mustang and Camaros are equal in performance at the track.

The Thread was about the 2011 5.0L, so since it's not avalable for a few more months we can only speculate what the performance and weights will be. till then we can have friendly debates over it. we can all leave with a laugh and a drink in hand... Cheers

Some of my Favorite Pictures from a few weeks ago

Love the Tag...

BTW their bests were 13.3 @ 105 -1000 DA. Same as the Stock 2010 S197 Mustangs
2005 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey - Sold