View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #13
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSS View Post
Well, I still can't decide what I'm gonna do. I was thinking about getting the SLP Loudmouth II and that costs about $500-$600. I don't have a job right now, so I don't have that kind of money to spend on my car. My other option is to remove the mufflers and that costs about a $100, and I can afford that. BUT... I really don't like it when it starts pooping and it would probably cost a bit more to tune it to reduce the popping. So to the people who have done the muffler delete: do you recommend it? Does it pop a lot without tuning? And are you satisfied with the sound? Or should I wait to get a job, make some money and then get the SLP?
My suggestion would be to get a Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe and straight pipe the back. The resonated x-pipe will deepen the tone and knock out a lot of the drone as well as much of the popping. The X-Pipe will actually help the performance as well verse the factory h-pipe.

The part # for the polished stainless steel resonated X-Pipe is 14386 and the stainless satin resonated X-Pipe is part # 11386

I have both of these parts in stock and you can use coupon code Special1 to receive a discount plus free shipping. It's a cheaper option and it will have the sound you're looking for. It would also be cheaper than an axle-back system and perform better because of the x-pipe.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a happy holiday!

Kind regards,

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 12-28-2009 at 12:42 PM.
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote