How to install the DRL connectors:
*Be sure the car and lights are OFF when you are working on the wiring.
1) Pull back the fender liner, you will need to loosen three #15 hex head screws.
2) Locate the Green Plug going into the Sidemarker. Lock a T-Tap around the + line (Pass side= Brown, Driver side= Purple) you can use pliers to snap into place.
3) Now plug the Connector into the T-Tap:
4) Locate the + Line of the DRL (Bue Wire) and Lock a T-Tap to it.
5) Now connect the other end of the connector completing the connection.
6) Repeat this process on the other side and test.