Thread: 1LE?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #31
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
Yes, you could buy the parts over the counter IF you knew the part numbers. Back in 98-02 not many people did because the internet wasnt known so it was basically a back door type of order. Only way to know what it was, you had to have an inside guy.

1LE option would be amazing. Give the Camaro a "track pack" and watch how many people will check the box. I read somewhere that Ford is expecting like 20k orders of the track pack. That is A LOT of extra cash going into the car.

Also, they are Brembos!! They will squeak. That means they are working. Cant have awesome braking without the noise. Either take the noise or get worse braking.

BTW, Had a ZR1 pull up next to me about 3 weeks ago and talk about loud braking. However, they stop in an ungodly amount of time.
I don't mean to be rude but I just about spit water on my monitor when I read the statement I bolded above. You make it sound like ancient times LOL!

That information was widely available on the internet back then and still is now. There was nothing back door about it.
I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Daily Driver
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT 6.0 - Tow Vehicle
1993 Volkswagen Fox - Race Car (yes seriously)

"Like" my race team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farfrumwinnin
Rogue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote