View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #8489
formaxboxers

Drives: Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Mike View Post
I don't know if I'll do any performance mods; I've been lurking around this forum for a couple months before we got the Camaro and noted lots of mods done by owners. I even debated on the painted engine covers, but ended up not ordering them. We were thinking mostly cosmetics; maybe the crossed flags on the quarter panels under the CAMARO, the molded mud flaps and the heritage grille. And, I have to have the Hurst shifter (haven't called them yet...) I might do something with the floor mats; my interior is light gray and the mats will get trashed pretty quickly. I'm interested to see what you think of engine mods; value vs. cost. I'm thinking I might leave mine alone (for now, at least!)....we'll see once I get to drive it on good roads next spring! LATER! M
Once you get to drive it and really let the horses out, well, you will get addicted and want more of them. There is so much I would like to do but with the economy so slow have to wait on the finances. I have a cat back exhaust by solo and really love it, can't wait to get CAI, headers, and a tune though. Might even get brave and get the intake and throttle body ported and polished.

E

Got screwed by original dealer in Eufuala, Oklahoma on November 3, 2009.
Found new one at Paddock Chevrolet and drove 2400 miles roundtrip to pick her up in Buffalo, New York on Nov. 5, 2009.
formaxboxers is offline   Reply With Quote