View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #23
aldaron327
Onward and Upward.

Drives: '13 Equinox LTZ AWD,'09 Silverado
Send a message via MSN to aldaron327 Send a message via Yahoo to aldaron327
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
I think i will beable to get gm discount, the only car it doesnt apply to is a corvette. like they said this is a camaro, its not a special edition car, there will be many produced.
Pink, GMS Pricing DOES INDEED apply to the Corvette. Have your Father log onto gmfamilyfirst.com. You can actually get your certificate online and check pricing on all the different GM brands.

When I purchased my Trailblazer SS in December of '06, I had my certificate ready to go and handled financing right there at the dealer. They tried to play games with me at first and then I produced a printout of GMS pricing on the particular VIN I drove home that day. The salesman stopped trying to haggle me right away when I pulled out that printout and had my authorization number. After that, it was straight forward, though I financed through the dealer. When I bought my '99 Z28, I ordered EXACTLY what I wanted from the factory. I provided my GMS authorization number and put down my deposit on the build. It was pretty easy as well. There was no haggling at all.

Bottom line.... it should be just that easy. Get your authorization number, get your GMS price from online and voila! Get your new Camaro!!!!
MODS: CAI by CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back, DBA 5000 Slotted/Cross-drilled rotors (Front), Hawk HPS Pads, Russell Braided Brake Lines, DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross-drilled rotors (Rear), Barton Short-Throw Shifter, UM Comp Extractor Hood & Gen I Spoiler, custom paint
aldaron327 is offline   Reply With Quote