View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
philthy

Drives: 1971 Monte Carlo/2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Sweet...this is the one I've been waiting to hear! Thank you very much!

Wow, not bad.....doesn't seem that much different from stock at idle (yes I know, probably can't tell exactly from the video) but can tell a definite difference once you give it a little gas!

and yes I'd love to hear more as well. As for me, I'd love to hear a cold start, an aggressive take off, and if you found the time, a clip of a drive by at lower cruise speeds.

lol...I know we are asking for alot, but you know we'll take what we can get!!

Ok, so what are your impressions of the exhaust? You like it alot? Is there much drone at all?
Yes, it is quiet at idle....once you get on it though, it really does sound powerful. The sound in cabin was a little loud at times, so I got some 1/4" neoprene foam sheet and laid it under the carpet in the trunk. That helped, but I may add a dynamat type material to the trunk floor for added soundproofing. My main focus was getting rid of the ugly factory mufflers. The sound is an added bonus. I almost went with the Flowmaster kit, but did not like the black painted pipes and mufflers. I ended up getting a good deal on the Magnaflow through Hottexhaust.com.

Pre-ordered November 17, 2008
Delivered May 14, 2009
philthy is online now   Reply With Quote