View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
Quote:
Does it matter if he said it in his first post...$%&$^@$%&$&... Some people have laptops... some people have printers, and one video is professionally done, so what, the guy put extra effort into his install and it provides additional reference material for those of us doing this ourselves...Herkman [sic]
If you look at SSRSLY's response to me, He's the one that was "smart" about most people don't have a computer in their garage!

I installed my MGW and their video was very complete and informative. By not knowing that MGW supposedly asked him to do that, I was just being a helpful member by stating that MGW had an installation VIDEO. Now go play with your fish.

R6P - Kooks 1-7/8 Catted LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, MGW Shifter, Revolution SS Front Spoiler, Unrestricted Motorsports Rear Spoiler, Razzi Side and Rear EFX, Heritage Grill, Hawk HPS Pads, G2 Matched Calipers, SAV-3 Wheels, Vengeance Racing Stage II Cam 227/239.614/.624 115+3, 25% Underdrive Pulley, Oil Catch Can, 461 RWHP - 420 Torque

Last edited by herkman; 01-29-2010 at 11:07 PM.
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote