View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #22
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
very wishful thinking. but if so I will be there to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-camaro View Post
wow, they hotlinked an image from a lexus forum, and gave jinx no credit for his work. not cool.
(edit: agreed dragoneye; they've done no wrong, simply a courtesy that's always nice to see extended)

jinx actually created a Z/28 badge based on the Z06 badge's design, i found a bigger pic of his design where you can see it better. pretty cool stuff

Jinx has seemed to pretty much get all the little details correct; at least that I've noticed in the past. I heart that rendering

I think it's hilarious that someone could even hint at that pricing representing the car they described. Regardless - just more fuel
Forged 11.1:1 408 LQ4 (K1 crank & rods; Mahle pistons)/CPP LS3 CNC heads/BTR Stage IV LS3 cam and valvetrain/home ported L92 intake manifold/ported 90mm TB/custom Volant CAI/mid-length headers/AFE dual 3" CB/Corvette Servo/el cheapo lift/Cognito UCAs/e'fan conversion/aluminum radiator/Moroso catchcan/HPTuners by me/LED exterior lighting/Pioneer AVH-5600BHS/Pioneer GM-9601/2-Pioneer TS-W310D4/Obcon Labyrinth dual-12 box/lots of other stuff
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote