View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #40
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 JDP Track Spec Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by World of Wheels View Post
I have the GM body kit. How can I make this work for me? If I cut the tips off the magnaflow will there still be enough pipe to connect to the gfx?
Magnaflow offers 2 system for the GFX SS. They have the correct tips that work with the GFX so you just bolt the system up and you're done!

Part # 16481

Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Street Series Cat-Back for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 L99 and LS3 GFX Package features 11" Rear Oval Mufflers and Dual GFX Polished Stainless Steel Tips. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Part # 16482

Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Competition Series Cat-Back for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 L99 and LS3 GFX Package has an Aggressive Tone. System Does NOT include Mufflers, it includes a Resonated X-Pipe and Dual GFX Specific Polished Stainless Steel Tips.

These systems are identical to 16579 and 16580 respectively aside from the GFX tips. If you're interested I can PM you some pricing. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great evening!

Kind regards,