Originally Posted by Dan
Actually this does answer some questions:
1. No Brembos on the v6s.
2. Manual is the standard transmission
3. No striping packages on 1LT or 1SS
Some curious things though:
1. No mention of limited slip differential
2. Can get USB, Bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls on 1LT (with RS) but not available at all on 1SS
3. 4 gauge pack only standard on 2SS and 2LT, not available on 1LT or 1SS (didn't we already hear different?)
Striping is available if I understand correctly as an individual option probably dealer option. The gauge pack, you should be able to buy from your local GM parts department at some point even tho they may not keep them in stock. I had to replace the carpet my Colorado last year after spilling bleach on it. Had no problem ordering it and I had it in a couple days.
On the ordering guide it shows Tire pressure Monitor and Inflater Kit as standard on all trim levels. I thought LS and LT got a spare and SS got the inflater kit. Someone care to answer without guessing?
Facts only please.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"