View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #33
CHVY4LF
Chevrolet For Life!!

Drives: 07 Chevrolet Silverado Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchsride09 View Post
Do you have Michael's craft stores near you? I got everything I needed to build my model there-- paint, brushes, lacquer thinner to clean the brushes, glue, and sandpaper; for a lot cheaper than at the hobby stores I checked out. I just used nail clippers to separate the parts from the trees and tweezers to hold the little ones for painting. It was a fun model to build and not that difficult; the only thing I disliked was the front fog lights; they were tricky because they're slanted and one of mine twisted and is now all funny looking. But other than that I was very happy with it, and it was a lot of fun.

I painted my model like I want my real car: deep navy blue (I'm guessing that would be the Imperial Blue Metallic) and black stripes.
I don't know if there is one, i usually just go to a hobby shop before and i woukld have just went and got what i needed but i have been unemployeed for over two months now so i can't really go out and buy the stuff just yet. and i also plan to paint it the way i want mine orange with black stripes

Future Plate: PNYHNTR
Camaro of Choice: 2010 SS 6.2L 6M IOM
Current Ride: 2007 Silverado Classic Ext. Cab 5.3L DBM

CHVY4LF is offline   Reply With Quote