Great car overall for the $$. A few creature comforts would help.
- Back up camera in the rearview mirror
- Auto Climate control
- Pwr Passenger seat (a must!)
- Eco button to turn the AFM on and OFF! Or comp mode that turns it OFF!
- Blind spot sensors so you don't have to stick your head out the window
- HID Fog lights with RS pkg
- Multiple color controls for the interior dash and "mood lighting" ie.. Mustang
- Rear seat entry controls and seat belt holder of that of an Infiniti G37
- Paint is way to thin!
- GM Performance suspension kit, Lowering, sway bars, etc...
- Special Editions twice a yr. like you did with H2's
- Navigation w/ voice commands
- Color matched LED backlit 4 pack gauge cluster
- I know its a sports car, but just a small slot somewhere for sunglasses
- Break away side mirrors, pwr folding
- If the foreign car makers can do it with these items at comp. prices so can we!
- Finally Don't do anything to kill the VALUE of the car!