First, awesome car. I knew I was buying a Camaro when I bought this car but had no idea that is was actually buying this great beast of an automobile. This car is one of the funnest cars I've driven. I love this car and it goes without saying GM has done a great job.
As for improvements, most of them have been mentioned but I'll reiterate:
1. Memory seats
2. Push button start (like on the Vettes and Caddys)
3. Keyless entry (like on the Vettes and Caddys)
4. Height adjustment on passenger seat
5. Auto dimming and heating on passenger side mirror
6. LEDs for every bulb possible (depending on feasibility)
Thanks for doing this garfin.