- Rear view camera and/or auto tilting side view mirrors (tilt down to see curbs) when reverse is engaged
- Bowtie delete (add big chrome SS emblems instead)
- a "3SS" option with factory installed Shorty Headers, CAI, and Sport Exhaust, maybe a cam (for cheap, we already pay an above average premium for the SS level)
- Raise the roof 1.5 inches... how many times do car makers bring out a highly stylized concept car that is watered down in production? But this time GM was too true to the concept with the chopped top being a little too chopped (ironic, huh)
- Track pack type suspension option
- ABL across front dash
- Spare tire
- 'one touch' seat flip and slide forward (for the rare occasions when somebody is in the back and needs to get out)
- HID or LED fog lights that work with RS HIDs
- Someplace convenient for my Garmin Nuvi
- Lighted Homelink buttons
- 'targeted focus' led interior/map lights
Take it or leave it: HUD, Nav, memory seats, folding mirrors, etc... interior materials seem ok to me, I guess I'm not fondling the dash like other people?
P.S. Thanks for the great car - so far!