View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
cerberus

Drives: 2010 CGM
Talking Check out my painted stripes article in this months Super Chevy Magazine

I just picked up a copy of Super Chevy and an article (page 76) named "Striped Right" is a feature in the "Tech" section showing the process of painting stripes on my 2SS/RS 2010 Camaro. Man, it is cool to have an article about your car in a magazine. (Never thought I would have my car in a mag ). Pictures will be uploaded shortly but I have to give kudos to Clean Cut Creations (www.cleancutcreations.com) for doing a fantastic job on painting my car and working on getting it in a magazine. When I was young I had a '67 Camaro that I customized on a teenage budget but now I am able to do stuff professionally. I always wanted another Camaro and now bingo it is in PRINT This is cool!!! I could not be happier with the outcome of the paint job and being that it is in a magazine is icing on the cake.

Name:  frontend3.jpg
Views: 9564
Size:  418.4 KB

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x1230.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x947.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x944.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x1265.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x1197.

Last edited by cerberus; 02-24-2010 at 11:05 AM. Reason: add Note
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote