View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #25
jehartley

Drives: Red LT1 & Silver LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannoverFist View Post
Disclaimer; I know R0NG very well, and have for a long time.

He's been wanting one of these Camaros since they were first hinted at ( like many of you) and when the chance finally came he found the one he wanted, only to have it break within the first hour away from the dealership.

Frustrating, as I'm sure you all can agree. Having a dealer that's less than helpful might tend to get ones blood pressure up. He posted here - after I told him of the great resource this place can be - to try and see if anyone had similar problems or solutions, and all many of you folks can do is get upset because your delicate sensibilities are offended.

For those who offered concrete suggestions - Thanks.

HF

BS. Don't come on here and defend the guy for his words. He could have simply asked for help without the comment about the Canadian workers. You do realize a lot of people here are from Canada, right? If you think this place is such a great resource, and you told the guy about it, then why would you then get on here and defend him for insulting some of its members?

Delicate sensibilities? Nah, it's called having common courtesy for the people you're around.
jehartley is offline   Reply With Quote