Originally Posted by headpunter
what would we expect you to say kevin....you are waiting for your challenger to come still. its not like you havent decided which car you were going to buy yet.
honestly if the camaro pricing comes out and its 29k base...i would cancel my order if it was still in d1 status. I just dont expect it to be that cheap :(.
you guys underestimate my liking of the camaro