View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #252
wildpaws

Drives: 1999 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrick View Post
My dream Z/28 would have a naturally aspirated LS7 engine, putting out around 550 HP. How cool would it be to have Z/28 badges with "427" painted on the hood cowling.
My dream Z/28 would have a naturally aspirated LS? engine, putting out around 500 HP. How cool would it be to have Z/28 badges with "302" painted on the hood cowling!! And make that available in Rallye Green please! Seriously, I thank Chevy for making the effort to get input on future versions, I think the 2010 Camaro is a winner and I look forward to what else is coming along. At this time I only have some general thoughts for where I think the Camaro needs to focus, lighter weight being a big one (and I realize that not much can happen with weight until a new platform is used). Perhaps a little more leeway in equipment packages like having fewer "bundled" items/packages and giving the buyer a little more choice. More of the heritage exterior colors need to be available, tires the same size all around, just some common sense things that would make a new Camaro even more appealing.
Clyde
wildpaws is offline   Reply With Quote