The "Best Components You Can't See" class could include the following:
- Best Original Design/Fabrication not yet available to the public = "Best One-Off" Award
- Best Fabrication to improve handling and steering = "Handle Your Business" Award)
- for design and originality of a "MPH/Speed" related component that can't be seen from the road = "James Bond" Award
- most accomplished fabrication for overall design and functionality that the Drivers want/vote on, AKA: People's Choice = "I 4uckin Bought That" Award (pun from the Beastie Boys 2006 Concert Film, For the People, by the people)
- for the most expensive and yet functionally hidden component fabricated from an original idea = "The Bill Gates" Award
...let's see if this sparks some ideas.