Originally Posted by TripleB
didn't read this whole thread...sorry for repeats (but that might be a good thing cause it shows more demand?)
1. memory seats so if my wife drives it i can just hit the memory button to put it back to how i had it.
2. light in the glovebox.
3. foglights that work with the RS package (they can act as DRL's too if need be).
4. passenger seat to have the ability to move up/down.
5. move the e-brake!
6. deeper center console? can't really put much in there.
7. on the grey interior, have it have black carpets like the beige does.
8. fuel door - make it so you need a button inside to open it.
9. footwell lighting
that's all i can think of so far.
I knew there was something I was missing. Yeah Chevy, why are my fog lights in fact only DRLs? Feeling a bit slighted on that one.
Yeah, memory seats would be nice too. My wife doesn't drive my Camaro (her choice which is fine because she likes to curb the rims and back into things- just ask my once pristine TSX and xB) so it hasn't been an issue.
While I'm thinking about it the mirror adjustment switch is in a place that causes one to inadvertently hit the driver side window switch. I usually aim my mirrors down when backing into a parking spot or backing up period. That should be addressed by redesigning it or offering an auto mirror down mode in reverse.