View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
PatrickfromMD

Drives: Navigator/Corvette/2010 Camaro
Just Placed my order for a 2SS in Maryland

Just returned from my Chevy Dealership after placing my order. No detailed prices, and their workbook still missing some of the detail, but the system is up and taking orders. The guys at Criswell made it a pleasant experience and we have been exchanging detail is it came in over the past week. For those of you who had asked me where I was going, its Criswell Chevrolet in Gaithersburg Md. They are a large Chevy dealership specializing in performance cars. Their current allocation is 21, and I was 8th or 9th on their list, so there are spots available
Give salesman Russell Cater a call if interested at (301) 590-8423 or Sales Manager Brien Geist at 301 921 9806
Tell Them Patrick sent you and you are from Camaro5.com
Iíll post my specifics once I can them copied in, they also emailed me the autobook which has more detail on some of the options.

***56K miles and still going strong***
2SS/RS IOM ext w/cyber grey stripes, tinted windows, IO int Auto
ProTorque prototype Converter, Chuck Mosello of Westchester Corvettes Custom Tune
T&T installed SLP Longtubes, Powerflow X Pipe, and Powerflow axle back
JL 10W3 in custom side sub box, new door tweeters, Alpine 5ch 600 watt
T&T configured ACS front Fascia w/ heritage grill, splitter, dual color halos, , led markers, taillight bezels , all accented in CGM
Gary Custom Z vented fenders. Vararam ver 2
PatrickfromMD is offline   Reply With Quote