Originally Posted by Emher
Same here, or when I have the money if I don't by then.
When that time comes though it's 2SS/RS or 2LT/RS if I'm very impressed with the LT.
Yea me too. One good thing about waiting till then is hopefully by then you'll find one 2-3k below MSRP.