Originally Posted by The_Blur
I need to wait for some significant incentive to buy mine. I was banking on $30k. Now, I need to wait until I can afford it. :(
I'm right there with ya man. I still hope to get it, but ordering it in 2009 I think is out of the question. I think I'm going to have to wait until 2010. The only way I can see getting it before than is if they offer 0% before 2010 and I don't really see that happening.