View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member

Drives: 17 Hyper Blue Metallic KLR-ZL1
Kemah Camaro show

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I know the Houston guys probably already know about this, but I hadn't seen anything posted about it. I received a flier from AJ (ajs69cam) last night about this Camaro show.

Looks like a lot of fun, and it's for a great cause. This is benefitting the Kidz Harbor Children's Shelter, which provides emergency shelter to abandoned, abused, and neglects children up to the age of 18 in the state of Texas.

I'm sure the Houston guys have more information about this, but I wanted to go ahead and create the thread to get the word out.

This could be a great cruise for the South Texas guys, starting in San Antonio, possibly going up through Austin, or maybe the Austin and Dallas guys could meet up with us along the way. I don't know, but it sounds like this could be a really great time for a really great cause.
Yes the H-Town Camaro Club is putting it on, so every one who has a Camaro please come out and join the fund. It is for a great cause. If you need more details go to H-Town Camaro Club wesite. Come join us!
KLR ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote