Originally Posted by TJ91
Thanks fors keeping us posted
Garfin, are you still ordering your car on the 16th, or waiting until pricing is out, and if your ordering, are you using some sort of discount? Sorry for the raid of questions
I'm not ordering yet... gonna wait and see what form a resurrected Z/28 might end up taking before I pull the trigger.
Definitely keeping my fingers crossed here... and if anybody should feel so disposed, I would gracefully accept some sort of discount should the time come!!