Thread: Manual Vs. Auto
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #51
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1192 View Post
Thank you guys for the replies, you have really helped me out. Especially Bryans last post, it seems like hes in the same boat as me.

These forums are great, its amazing how after researching and listening to others stories how you change your mind on certain things. I was actually going to order the camaro today, but after reading stories and looking at countless pictures I keep changing small options. I started off with an all blacked out camaro 1SS (non RS) Automatic. Now Im 100% sure Im getting a black 1SS/RS Manual w/ Cyber Grey stripe package......right now lol.

Let me do one better for you. If you like black get the 2SS with the io interior with orange stripes. Looks insane imo Also my take on manual vs stick. Basicly if you are daily driving this car in medium to heavy traffic,have bad knees like some of our older members or like to race on the track a lot that would be solid reasons imo. Other then that manual is the only way to fly. To give you an idea how strong i feel about this topic i drove 1400 km's to get the ride i wanted because it was stick. Local dealer had the exact car but was auto i passed cause it was auto.