UPDATE 11/3/08: OFFICIAL GM RELEASED PICS & INFO:
from -- http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9224
Camaro Black Concept
It's hard to go unnoticed in a 2010 Camaro, but the Camaro Black Concept suggests a stealthy approach to street style. From its matte black-finished hood and ground effects to its dark wheels and red-glowing HID headlamp halo rings, the Camaro Black Concept is a sinister-looking urban tuner vehicle.
The Camaro Black Concept prowls the streets with the following equipment:
* Chevy Accessories ground effects package and rear diffuser
* High-intensity discharge headlamps with unique red "halo ring" color
* Revised, darker grille finish
* RS tail lamps with dark-tinted lenses
* Color-matched exterior badging
* SS-model spoiler
* Matte black hood finish
* Tinted glass
* Chevy Accessories 21-inch wheels with darkened finish
* Brembo four-wheel disc brake package
The interior also carries a slightly sinister ambience, with:
* Red LED instrument lighting and red footwell ambient lighting
* Black chrome trim accents
* Dark-finished accents, including the shift knob, radio face, steering wheel ring, gauge trim and door handles
* Custom sill plates
* Leather-covered seats with grey accent stitching
The Camaro Black Concept also features Chevy Accessories' premium audio upgrade package, along with MTX speakers.
Under the hood is the production 3.6L V-6 that produces 300 horsepower. A Chevy Accessories engine cover provides a suitable accent.
Chevy has released a single teaser-style image of their 2008 SEMA show-bound Camaro Black, described only as "a dark and mysterious interpreta." We're pretty sure they meant "interpretation" but ran into character limitations in their imaging software. Regardless, the Camaro Black show car actually looks to be a gunmetal gray based on the photo and appears decked out with a sinister-looking body kit and the requisite SEMA monster alloy wheels shod in low-profile rubber. The red glow from the headlights may also indicate some sort of LED illumination kit, but what you see is all we know at this point; we'll either get a constant dribble of teasers a-la 2010 Mustang or just bring you the goods from the Vegas show floor in two weeks.
Camaro Black Is A Dark And Mysterious Interpreta