View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #42
tradosaurus
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 F150 Lariat, Candy Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazar View Post
F'ing fantastic...

Don't do 3/4 throttle in 2nd gear, thats rapid acceleration.

I'm not trying to say I hit a hard 1-2 shift, I was in first, normally shifting into second, once I hit second I got into it a little, hit the brakes.

So then when I say "huh" genuinely surprised thats what hes giving me a ticket for..."ok..." comes back with 15 over.

Was I doing 15 over? No. Did he know that. Yes. Did he also know there is no way I'm risking points so I'll just fix it. Yes.

Mother F'ER.

Just, don't do anything. Don't make ANY noise from your tires. Friend got popped for that (I was in the car, he SCRATCHED the tires, no burnout, just, scratched them). Don't make a lot of exhaust noise, ticket for that. Don't accelerate...rapidly...nice and arbitrary. Ticket for that. Two other people have gotten tickets for 5 over, I got popped for a speed trap a few weeks ago.

I'm pretty well GD sick of it at this point...literally, if they don't like ANYTHING about you, there is something to give you a ticket for.

Rapid acceleration...oooook...

You know the crap part is, I can't 100% blame them. Enough utter jackasses drive like COMPLETE a-holes...combine that with the state gov pissing money away for decades until they are all broke...hell, why not.

The incentive to NOT be an utter moron like everyone else is pretty low. You still get smacked down...might as well deserve it.

</pissed off rant>
I'm going to see if I can recruit that cop to patrol our local neighborhood. We have one street where many residential streets intersect that is about 2 miles long. I live a few house off of this street and constantly hear loud exhaust and speeding.

Personally I would like to put spike strips out in the road and flatten the tire of every idiot that is speeding over 20 mph on that street.
tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote